Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Marketing
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Triton Marketing is the merge of Lava SaaS Marketing Agency, a top-class Swiss company, with another accomplished and thriving company operating in Albania,
B-Pro Sh.p.k. Triton Marketing brings a cutting edge approach to the digital marketing industry with a clear strategy and proven results.
It’s a one-time chance for you to be part of the big leagues and jump up your marketing career to another level. We are looking for an

Experienced Sales Copywriter

You will be writing primarily online ads, landing pages, and website copies for some of our Swiss clients and you are perfect for this position if:

1. You have a solid writing process for creating engaging content that sells and you know there’s always room for improvement so you continually sharpen your process.
  2. You believe that good copywriting is clear, well-researched, and can only happen when you truly know your audience.
  3. You know how to find the message that hits the market’s bullseye.
  4. You love learning new things.
  5. You can explain anything simply and clearly.
  6. You know that you have found a winning copy if it gets users to take action.
  7. You are team-spirited, ready to collaborate with designers, PPC, and other professionals on different marketing projects.
  8. You are ready to achieve your fullest potential in a full-time occupation.
Requirements

• Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
  • Knowledge of online sales content strategy and creation
  • Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
  • Strong research skills
  • Creativity
  • Collaborative spirit
  • Excellent time-management and organizational skills
  • Proficient in English language and very good writing skills in Italian or German is a must
  • BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism, psychology or related field
What to expect from us

You will have the chance to work closely with the best European online marketers and learn the most innovative strategies of the new era of marketing - performance marketing.
A great working environment where high performers are valued, appreciated and supported to evolve into an expert level.
The chance to develop your career in an expanding marketing company.

How to Apply

Send us your resume with a letter of intent and a link or copy of your best works/portfolio at hr@triton.marketing.

Our Process

1. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
  2. Please prepare to take a test after the first interview.
  3. The second interview is performed in English.

Apply
Back