Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. IT | TIK | Informatike Ekonomike
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Senior Linux Administrator - IT Infrastructure Department

Job Description:

• Active hands-on participation on the System Administration team to install, configure and maintain Red Hat based Operating Systems in physical and virtual infrastructure.
• Participate in system upgrades, configuration changes as required by business needs, apply OS patches and upgrades on regular basis.
• Support, maintain and deploy the applications running on Linux systems.
• Performing Production deployment of extra Bank Services in Linux, this includes E-bank, Payment, Cards Services etc. Ensuring the continuous operation of the Linux Servers and the extra services in primary Data Center and in Disaster Data Center.
• Troubleshoot issues, coordinate maintenance efforts, evaluate new technologies and continually iterate and improve our existing infrastructure.
• Participate in developing and overseeing of backups and replication.
• Design and implement clustering and failover strategies.
• Write and maintain automated programs with configuration management tools such as Ansible or Bash scripts.
• Review system needs, investigate solutions and present recommendations to management.
• Create and maintain high-quality documentation of all relevant specifications, systems, and procedures.
• Effectively communicates relevant practice information to superiors.

Skills & Qualifications
• Proven experience in Linux System Administration.
• Automation and security first mindset.
• Experience with configuration management tools (i.e. Ansible)
• Familiarity with container and container orchestration technologies: Docker + Kubernetes/OpenShift.
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes (CI/CD) and tools like Atlassian Bamboo / Jenkins / Gitlab-CI
• Familiarity with Oracle products: Oracle Database, Oracle RAC, Oracle WebLogic etc.
• Familiarity with Java Application Platforms: Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
• Basic understanding of networking and knowledge of network protocols, IPv4, VLANs, DNS etc.
• Be able to work overtime as the job requires so.
• Be honest, trustworthy and reliable.
• Certifications are an asset.

Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online via the following link: https://cv.bkt.com.al until 02.07.2020. All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.

Back