Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
The Hygeia Hospital Tirana, a member of the HYGEIA GROUP based in Athens, Greece, is in process of hiring technical professionals to staff its new 160-bed General & Maternity hospital. Hygeia Hospital Tirana offers a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work in the most modern hospital in Albania, in association with the HYGEIA Group, the Region’s leading private health care provider. The Hygeia Hospital Tirana is now seeking to hire a:

Executive Secretary

Position responsibilities:

• Provides administrative assistance as needed to support efficient office operations.
  • Uses desktop publishing software, word processing and/or transcription to prepare presentations, reports and correspondence.
  • Drafts correspondence and materials as directed and takes minutes of meetings as requested.
  • Coordinates calendars, conferences, meetings, appointments, travel and makes all necessary hotel and airline reservations.
  • Updates directories, databases and phone lists as needed.
  • Provides telephone coverage and support for other executives as needed.
  • Interacts with members of the Physician Staff in order to process credentialing, insurance verification and other issues.
  • Processes and documents Physician contracts and payments related to Physician activities.

The successful candidate will have:

Qualifications:

Education:
  • High School diploma required
  • Associate's Degree prefered (Economics or Law)
  • Fluency in Albanian and English mandatory
  • Understanding (spoken and written) Greek considered an asset.
  • Computer (PC) literacy mandatory (EXCEL/WORD).
Experience:
  • requires a minimum of three years of recent (within last 5 yeras) administrative suport experience.
Interested and qualified candidates are pleased to send Curriculum Vitae, to the following address:

HYGEIA HOSPITAL TIRANA Sh.a.
Autostrada Tiranne -Durres -Km-1 Rruga Dytesore
Fushe Mezez , Komuna Kashar-Tirane

Tel: +355 42380640
e-mail to: v.dodi@hygeia.al

Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.

Deadline application: 28th of February 2010

Apply WhatsApp
Back