Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Marketing
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
me dhe pa eksperience
Request for Expressions of Interest - Communications Assistant

Grant Agreement: 81247788
Project Title: Delivering Capacity Development Products for Water Supply and Sanitation Utilities in Albania
Location Tirana, Albania
Type of Contract: Service Contract
Duration of Assignment: up to a maximum 33 working days over a duration of 4months

The Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania has received financing for a Grant titled “Delivering Capacity Development Products for Water Supply and Sanitation Utilities in Albania” in the frame of the project Regional Capacity Development Network (RCDN) for Water and Sanitation services in SEE.

SHUKALB intends to apply part of the proceeds for the services of a Communications Assistant to provide support in the process of collecting contact data, updating the current database for upload in the CRM system and assistance in the process of updating the brochures, leaflets and preparation of social media posts. Under this assignment, the assistant will be contracted for the period from 08 June, 2020 and will complete the assignment 08 October, 2020, and the level of effort is estimated to be up to 33 working-days. More details about the required services are found in the Terms of Reference ToR document.

The Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania now invites eligible qualified individuals to indicate their interest in undertaking this assignment. Interested candidates must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services, and must submit a Letter of Motivation, along with the detailed CV, to the below contacts.

Expressions of interest must be delivered electronically to the e-mail addresses below by 2 June, 2020.

Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania
Rruga "Pjeter Bogdani", 39/1, K 5, 3
Njësia Bashkiake Nr. 5, Kodi Postar 1019, Tirane, Shqiperi
Attention: Jonida Ahmeti, Training Manager
Telephone: (+355/4) 2245 101
E-mail: jonida.ahmeti@shukalb.al

Apply
Back