Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
[FONT=&quot]Partner.al is currently recruiting Technical Manager, for a successful international company that operates in the production and distribution of refreshments.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Responsibilities and Duties:

• Responsible for lay-out plan, start-up of new machines as well as acquisition of new equipment;
  • Evaluation of production lines’ situation and full coordination of the technical aspect in the production process;
  • Analyze maintenance costs for machineries;
  • Responsible for the conservation and rational use of energy, preventive action, procedures and anything else needed to promote the rational use of energy;
  • Management of projects related to installation of equipment;
  • Identification of hazards, risk assessment and the adoption of measures to prevent them in collaboration with department heads;

Education/Required Skills/Abilities:

• University Degree in Electric/Electronic Engineering;
  • Min 4 years of experience, preferably in production.
  • Experience in administration of production and maintenance;
  • Able to coordinate different functions, project management and achieve results;
  • High operational skills;
  • Good communication skills;
  • Fluent in English and/or Italian language;
  • Good computer skills – MS.Office and engineering software, preferable AutoCAD.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
All the interested cantidates can apply for the position by sending their CV in the adress: rekrutime@partner.al
Ps: We inform you that only the candidates selected from their CV will be contacted by Partner.al.

[/FONT]

Apply
Back