1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Hoteleri
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
ROGNER HOTEL TIRANA
is looking for an energetic, friendly and confident BAR CASHIER/HOSTESS to join our Team!

Job Purpose
The primary role for this job position is to welcome guests and assist them in the in-store check-out process, as well being responsible for controlling cash flow in the bar. Main duties include issuing coupons, collecting payment and giving appropriate change. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives

Essential Job Requirements:
· Welcome/Greet incoming and departing customers warmly with a genuine smile
· Communicate in a positive, professional style and develop positive relationships with customers and co-workers
· Issue receipts, change, refunds
· Ensure coupons are delivered in time with the customer’s order and pricing is correct
· Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customers and keep reports of transactions
· Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
· Process returns and checks if items are damaged
· Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
· Answer customers' questions and address issues to accordant superiors when needed
· Ensure that costumers are satisfied with their order and respond promptly to any requests
· Perform specific side-work tasks and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the bar
· Good knowledge of the cashing system; responsibility for correctly keeping the costumer’s account and settling payments.
· Fluently English and Albanian verbal and written
· A willingness and ability to serve our demanding clientele

Interested applicants may send their resumes with a recent photo by e-mail to: human.resources.tirana@rogner.com
Tel.: +355 4 2 235035; Fax: +355 4 2235050
www.rogner.com/tirana

Apply WhatsApp
Back