Request for Expressions of Interest

Services: Administrative Officer
Grant Agreement: 81247788
Project Title: Delivering Capacity Development Products for Water Supply and
Sanitation Utilities in Albania
Location Tirana, Albania
Type of Contract: Employment Contract
Contract duration: December, 2019 - January, 2021

The Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania (SHUKALB), has received financing for a Grant titled “Delivering Capacity Development Products for Water Supply and Sanitation Utilities in Albania” in the frame of the project Regional Capacity Development Network (RCDN) for Water and Sanitation services in SEE commissioned from the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO), and it is administratively embedded in the GIZ Project “Open Regional Fund for Southeast Europe - Modernization of Municipal Services (ORF MMS)”.

SHUKALB is seeking a potential Administrative Officer, to support the ongoing training and capacity development activities under the training unit. The level of effort is on a part-time basis over the period December, 2019 - January, 2021. More details about the required services are found in the Terms of Reference document.

The Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania now invites eligible experts to indicate their interest in undertaking this assignment. Interested experts with the required qualifications and work experience must submit an Expression of Interest, including a Motivation Letter along with their detailed CV.

Expressions of interest must be delivered electronically to the e-mail address below by 6 December, 2019.

Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania (SHUKALB)
Rruga "Pjeter Bogdani", Nd. 39/1
Njësia Bashkiake Nr. 5, Kodi Postar 1019
Tirane, Shqipëri
Tel/Fax: (+355/4) 2245 101
E-mail: project@shukalb.al

Cel. : +355/4 2245 101

Apply
Back