1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
[h=1]Wikisoft Is Looking For Java Spring Developer[/h]
[FONT=&quot]Are you aspiring Java Spring Developer looking for an opportunity to work in a great team and advance your skills and career?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are an analytical problem solver with strong Java Springboot knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wikisoft is looking for you. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]**Requirements and qualifications:**[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-Experience in developing HTTP based applications in Java.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Experience with developing in Spring Boot (JPA, Rest etc)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Very strong in Java 8. Good hands on Maven projects, Good[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Understanding on Message Queues and Topics.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Should have strong hands on experience in JUnits, Springframework, SpringBoot, JMS and MDB. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Should have experience in Microservices, Weblogic.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Preferred to have experience in Jenkin and CI and CD pipeline.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nice to have: knowledge of Sophora CMS or something similar (First Spirit, Core Media)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]hould have worked in Agile methodologies.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Attention to details.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Creative and efficient problem solver.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
All interested parties send their CV or write to us for any additional information in e-mail: Info@wikisoftsolution.com[/FONT]

Apply
Back