Tipi
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Marketing
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
me dhe pa eksperience

Marketing Internship BTS LTD

BTS Ltd is an information technology company based in Tirana, Albania. BTS provides technological end-to-end IT solutions for businesses, from consultation, service design, implementation, training and continuous support. We represent top IT global brands likeMicrosoft, Cisco, VMware, Bitdefender, Adobe etc. During these years we have achieved many successes and recently we won the Microsoft partner of the year 2018 for Albania.

Marketing Internship- Description
We're looking for a social media junior manager to manage the company’s social media profiles and presence. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms such as Facebook, LikedIn and additional relevant channels, and conducting market analysis. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. In addition to being an excellent candidate, all you need is:

• A current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
  • Must have a passion for marketing and outstanding multitasking abilities.

Those interested can send a CV to the email address:
info@bts.al by the date 20.08.2019
Potential candidates will be announced to conduct an interview.

Cel : +355 4 222 2084

Apply WhatsApp
Back