Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Farmaceutik
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
me dhe pa eksperience
Dompé is a leading Italian biopharmaceutical company whose main focus is developing innovative treatment solutions for rare, often orphan, diseases. Based in Milan, Dompé has a major industrial and biotechnology research site in L’Aquila and a R&D unit in Naples. As part of its international development strategy, Dompé opened offices in USA, Spain, Germany and France. In 2015, a commercial office was opened in Tirana, where the Group markets its Primary Care product portfolio and where Dompé is looking for a Safety Data Processing Officer – Permanent. For the details of the position please see below.

Candidates with the indicated requirements can send the resume in English specifying the Ref. “Safety Processing Albania” to the following address selezione.farmaceutici@dompe.com till to 15.06.2019.

Main responsibilities and tasks for the position

• Interact with Global Drug Safety (HQ) and local Safety Officer.
  • Ensure collection, processing and monitoring Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) associated with pharmaceutical products on the market or under development, from any source.
  • Support in ICSRs reporting to Dompé partners.
  • Support Global Drug Safety in monitoring the compliance to procedures and safety agreements of internal functions, partners and Third Party Providers, also through periodical reconciliations.

Requirements

• Life Science Degree
  • Fluency in English and Italian – written and spoken
  • Good computer skills, including MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
  • Optional: previous working experience in the role or knowledge of European law requirements in pharmacovigilance
  • Good communication skills, teamworking, flexible thinking, integrity
  • Based in Albania
  • Availability to travel

Join us to be part of our commitment to find innovative solutions to improve human health worldwide
For more information on Dompé www.dompe.com

Apply
Back