• Tirane, ofroj vend pune Operations Executive

Kompania internacionale e marketingut kerkon te punesoje nje drejtor operacionesh ne qytetin e Tiranes i cili duhet te kete njohuri ne teknologjine e informacionit, te flase dhe te hartoje raporte ne anglisht, te jete i disponueshem per te udhetuar jashte shtetit ne Egjipt, etj... Me poshte gjeni pershkrimin e pozicionit te punes ne gjuhen angleze:

Job Title: Operations Executive
Responsibilities:

• To execute market research field checks in the form of backchecking, accompanied interviews, spot checks
  • To execute remote electronic checks of market research fieldwork, identifying issues, gaps and areas for improvement
  • To support field teams in relation to the use of electronic devises for data collection, troubleshooting when problems arise
  • To train field teams on data collection procedures and rules and monitor performance
  • To train field teams on use of electronic devises for data collection and monitor performance
Desired skills and experience:

• Ability to understand and work with electronic hardware/devises
  • Ability to understand and work with different formats and structures of electronic files
  • Ability to work as part of a multicultural team
  • Willingness to travel outside Egypt
  • Knowledge of spoken and written English
  • Work experience in operational roles
  • College or bachelor’s degree in technological/technical/operational subjects

Personat e interesuar te dergojne CV-ne ne adresen e emailit: edmond@hotelcitytirana.com

Apply
Back