1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Agjent shitje | Menaxhim shitje
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Mozenda

Mozenda is one of the leading web data acquisition companies in the world. Salesforce is a key part of Mozenda's success. We use it to manage relationships with our customers and to enable our sales organization to effectively contact and serve the needs of current and potential clients.

Salesforce Admin

For the person that can bring their passion, drive, and talent to a fast-growing market, this position offers the opportunity to have a profound impact on the success of one of the fastest-growing companies in the web data acquisition space.

The Salesforce Admin will work in conjunction with the Mozenda Sales and Marketing organization and the CTO to design and implement needed changes to Mozenda's Salesforce environment and in Mozenda's Salesforce integration code.

You are:

A highly-motivated, sincere, meticulous, and creative person. You have a very strong technical background, perhaps including work experience in C#/.NET, SQL, and scripting languages like Python or PowerShell. You have a mind for detail and for understanding the bigger picture. You are proficient in spoken English and you are comfortable discussing technical subjects in person and over the phone with native English speakers. You enjoy working with people to solve problems, and you are capable of focusing appropriately on the task at hand until it is finished.

Essential Skills:

• Outstanding problem solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
  • Outstanding spoken English and solid written English
  • Ability to work quickly and independently
  • Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
  • Experience working in scripting languages like Python, PowerShell, or Bash
  • Experience working in SQL

Preferred Skills:

• Salesforce certifications preferred: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
  • 2+ years experience in .NET application development or related role

How to apply:

Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to the following Email address:
mirgen.hoxha@mozenda.com

Apply
Back