1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
IT Security Officer

Job purpose: Responsible to provide professional security expertise in IT Section like security/risk assessment, compliance audit, security deployment/technology reviews/process and interface specifications, integration with Group capabilities, regular compliance checks & controls, security portfolio management, process and technology advice and recommendations, simplification and standardization programs etc...

Main job accountabilities
  • Ensuring contractual and lawful compliance to security standards by means of security services
  • Assuring compliance of IT business solutions to Vodafone security standards
  • Provide security services and governance to internal customers
  • Provide professional services to external business, development and operations partners in order to ensure compliance with security and legal requirements as well as a professional integration into Vodafone security management processes and operational services.
  • Set-up of standard security support framework for all IT areas
  • Implement and operate a security integration framework as standard process how new IT deployments and standard operations will comply to Vodafone security standards
  • Take ownership for security workstreams and contribute to the success of Vodafone Enterprise business by working closely with Vodafone organization
Profile Requirements
  • Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Engineering
  • Sound understanding of Information Security
  • Profound experience working in a security professional or consultant role
  • Excellent communication capabilities to provide rapid and concise summaries of complex scenarios
  • Sound understanding of international security standards and IT Service Management disciplines will be highly appreciated
  • Work experience in a global organization preferably in the mobile telecommunications sector
  • English fluency
Only the candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.

The interested candidates are invited to apply at humanresources.al@vodafone.com, specifying the position they are applying for, until November 30th, 2009.

Apply
Back