1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Trade Marketing, Brand Manager

Job purpose: The purpose of the role is to build a best class trade marketing activities that inspires the sales organization and provides high quality customer’s experience to all Vodafone branded retail footprint.

Main job accountabilities

• Develop the internal and external environment/look and feel of Vodafone shops and expand Vodafone’s presence at Indirect channel.
  • Supervise and ensure successful implementation of Trade marketing and design plans to all Vodafone’s POS’s.
  • Communicate to all touch points the products&services road map and create/implement the go to market action plan (positioning and communicating)
  • The Trade Marketing, Brand Manager must own and develop the market approach action plan through retail foot print.
  • Be responsible for the proposal and implementation of merchandising material in Vodafone shops (shop windows-banners-posters-leaflets)
  • Work with sales to create incentive schemes and training material for Vodafone Shops employees (not commission plan) and promotional activities for customers
  • Ensure that the action plan/strategy is capable of reacting on market changes and improve customer experience.
  • Design and implement local activities (Vodafone Shop’s openings, parties at shops etc)
  • Be responsible for competition’s information gathering (i.e. mystery shopping) provide this to marketing and communicate to sales a comparison table.
  • Seek for feed back from Vodafone customers (i.e. field visits with direct/indirect account managers) regarding the desirable level of service.
  • Ask for propositions from shop material suppliers based value for money approach.
  • On a daily basis Trade Marketing, Brand Manager must make proposals for improvements related to external and internal design of Shops.
Profile Requirements

• University Degree in a related area
  • Sales skills & market knowledge
  • Negotiations skills
  • Marketing skills especially for Retail and trade marketing
  • It must have at least 3 years previous experience in the retail segment and in a relevant position.
  • Knowledge of merchandising mechanisms
  • Knowledge in Microsoft programs
  • Driving license
  • Fluent English
Only the candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.

The interested candidates are invited to apply at humanresources.al@vodafone.com, specifying the position they are applying for, until November 30th, 2009.

Apply
Back