1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Farmaceutik
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
b5LnkdETIWkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Dompé is a leading Italian biopharmaceutical company whose main focus is developing innovative treatment solutions for rare, often orphan, diseases. Based in Milan, Dompé has a major industrial and biotechnology research site in L’Aquila and a R&D unit in Naples. As part of its international development strategy, Dompé opened offices in USA, Spain, Germany and France. In 2015, a commercial office was opened in Tirana, where the Group markets its Primary Care product portfolio and where Dompé is looking for a Marketing Officer – temporary contract now. For the details of the position please see below.

Candidates with the indicated requirements can send the resume in English specifying the Ref. “Marketing Albania” to the following address selezione.farmaceutici@dompe.com till to 10.03.2019.
Main responsibilities and tasks for the position

• Support in the interactions and reporting of local department with Marketing HQ.
  • Prepare and support the brand strategy alignment with market insights and HQ Brand Plan.
  • Prepare market analyses about the brand responsible, forecast and strategy of implementation aligned with Sops, and Brand Plan approved.
  • Monitor the impact and performance in market proposing the adjustment and actions in case of deviations from the plan.
  • Support the Marketing Manager in new launches.
Requirements:

• Economic - Scientific Degree / Master’s degree/Specialization in Economy field if Scientific background
  • Minimum 1 year of working experience in the role
  • Fluency in English [and Italian] – written and spoken
  • Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
  • Very good communication skills, proactive, teamworking, flexible thinking, sense of urgency, creativity, integrity
  • Good organization skills, independent in performing the duties
  • Based in Albania
Join us to be part of our commitment to find innovative solutions to improve human health worldwide
For more information on Dompé www.dompe.com

Apply
Back