1. Inxhinieri
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
S&T Albania is looking for :

Senior System Engineer
Major Duties and Responsibilities
·Leading and supporting advanced Unix based other network management systems.
·Design and implement the infrastructure for new systems, particularly the Linux, VMware, Disaster Recovery, and cluster technologies.
·Perform installation, maintenance and support of system software, hardware, database, and infrastructure.
·Develop and keep accurate documentation of processes, standards and baselines across multiple environments, generating status updates of assigned projects and problems.
·Responsible for analysis of systems to ensure operating within specification.
·Assists customers in diagnosing problems and on systems installation, maintenance and upgrading.
·May assist the sales force in making technical presentations and in the training and development of less experienced support engineers.
·Offer Pre-Sales Activities for Enterprise Customers.

Education

BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering, or other relevant degree

Experience

·At least 5 or more years related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience with exposure to both in-house or out-sourced systems, multiple hardware platforms, and integrated information and communications systems.
·Professional training in various technologies and tools; RedHat and VMware certification preferred.
·Must have at least three years of experience of system administration.
·Experience with SAN/NAS storage solution technology; EMC is preferred.
·Working experience with databases is preferred; SQL Server, Informix, Oracle.
·Excellent working knowledge in Unix/HP-UX is preferred.
·General experience with network connectivity.

Tel. : 042274641
Email : info@snt.al

Apply
Back