Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. IT | TIK | Informatike Ekonomike
Gjuha
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
[FONT=&quot]Are you a born technologist, Python (Django) developer, and natural leader? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Awesome - We have been looking for you![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Send us your CV at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]hr@softics.ai[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and join our challenging projects.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bonus:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Understanding design principles behind an expanding system (scalable).[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Knowledge in Docker Compose or other core technologies.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Building present softwares on Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Experience in the Microservice Architecture and it’s best practices.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Willing to learn new things.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Our Offer:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Create your own career path with extensive on the job and international trainings. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Most challenging projects in the market.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Very Competitive salary and extensive benefits.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Cool working environment and awesome colleagues [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Team building activities such as traveling, sports, charities, etc[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]​
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Skills and qualifications[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]University degree (Informatics, Computer Science or similar).[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Minimum 2 year work experience as a Python (Django) Developer.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Good knowledge on web frameworks (prefered Python / Django).[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Excellent communication skills that facilitate teamwork and interaction with colleagues and clients. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Very good understanding of version and environment control systems and their practices.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]High performance collaborative skills within the team environment.[/FONT]

Apply
Back