Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Agjent shitje | Menaxhim shitje
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
An excellent work environment, career growth, training, development, equal employment opportunities and a highly competitive remuneration package!

Vodafone Albania,invites potential candidates to apply for the following vacancy:

Indirect Channel Account Manager

The individual will be responsible to monitor and support distribution network of Vodafone Albania aiming at achieving the monthly set targets, improving customer satisfaction.

Main job accountabilities

§ Brand Visibility:
Ensure visibility of Vodafone Albania signs in most point of sales in Albania, working close with distributors employees.
Providing promotional material to the distribution network in order to promote Vodafone Albania image
§ Delivering Results:
Achieve quantitative targets as set by the company
§ Market awareness:
Monitor distribution network of Vodafone Albania. Provide accurately and on time all the necessary feedback that will be used for evaluation of distribution network of Vodafone Albania.
Monitor distribution network of competitors. Provide all the necessary feedback that will be used for maintain and get competitive advantage in the market
Monitor mobile shops. Check sales, prices in mobile shops, customer demands, presence of Vodafone Albania products in the market, distribute promotional material

Profile Requirements

§ University degree
§ Strong sales skills
§ Very good communication skills
§ Driving licence
§ Excellent knowledge of company products/services and procedures
§ Problem solving capability
§ Good knowledge of mobile telephony and IT marketplace
§ A very good command of written and spoken English is essential.

Only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be informed.

The interested candidates are invited to send their CV-s to the following email address below specifying the position they are applying for, at: [COLOR=#0000ff]humanresources.al@vodafone.com[/COLOR] until September 30th,2009.

Apply
Back