Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. IT | TIK | Informatike Ekonomike
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Job description
MELLON Albania, member of MELLON Group of companies is looking for an IT Hardware Technician whose responsibility is to provide complete professional IT Services in Albanian market. Under limited supervision, performs technical and administrative work in supporting and maintaining the EFT POS terminals and related devices for our Clients. Work involves maintenance and support of EFT POS terminals.
About you
You are an experienced POS Technician or someone with a strong IT hardware background. You are self-motivated and are someone who shares our commitment to getting the job done. You will be part of a technical team who enjoy being in the field, travelling to customer sites and solving problems.
Key requirements:

• Strong hardware skills and an understanding of what field service entails is a must.
  • Previous experience with POS installation / repair / maintenance would be ideal but is not essential. Your hands on hardware repair experience is what matters to us
  • Maintenance of computers (IT basics) and excellent customer service skills
  • Reliable, confident and a self-starter who is able to work independently
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Own Vehicle and current driver’s license (a weekly car allowance and mileage payment applies if using own vehicle)
  • The flexibility to rotate working hours with other team members is critical
Requirements:

• Education degree – electrical engineering, electronics, computer science
  • Driver’s license B category (active driver)
  • PC skills
  • Knowledge of English language
  • Work experience is an advantage
We offer:

• Appropriate earnings
  • An excellent working environment
  • Opportunities for development and promotion
  • Continuous training
If this speaks to you then please send your CV (by indicating the name of the position in the subject of the email) on the given e-mail address: [B]office.al@mellongroup.com[/B] no later than 12.10.2018
*In your CV please include the following statement:
‘’I hereby give consent to processing my personal data included in my application documents, for the needs of current and future recruitment processes conducted by MELLON Albania in accordance with applicable laws in this area.
The administrator of Candidates' personal data is MELLON Albania St. “Ismail Qemali”, Tirana, Albania. The data may be made available to other companies of the MELLON Group (including those based in countries outside the EEA, which don’t guarantee adequate personal data protection as per GDPR). Any Applicant who applied for a job at MELLON Albania has the right to: request access to their personal data, rectify it or limit processing, raise objections, request deletion of data.
The data will be processed during the period of current and future recruitment processes. If you wish to delete your personal data from our recruitment database and not receive notifications about new job offers, write to us at: office.al@mellongroup.com using the email address you provided during application submission.’’

MELLON Albania

Apply
Back