Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Porsche Leasing is looking for a talented and ambitious candidate in the role of B2B operational lease and fleet manager.
(Njoftimi i mëposhtëm mundësohet vetëm në anglisht)

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform the daily activities of the leasing operations department in accordance with company policies and standards
To introduce and sell the operational lease product of the company to new and existing customers
Follow up procedure of document collection for new financing, in accordance with organization policies and standards for application process
Coordinate with customer service & dealer network for the vehicle registration and hand over process
Control, coordinate & following up fleet portofolio for regular service and maintenance , yearly taxes & insurance policies etc , in compliance with operational lease agreements
Reselling procedure for the stock vehicles in accordance with organization policies and standards
Oversees completion of all necessary paperwork & internal client database to ensures proper customer service
Assistance in financial lease product of the company to new and existing customers
Develops and implements polices and procedures to improve efficiency and profitability of the department

QUALIFICATIONS:
Excellent sale skills, not less than 3 years’ experience in financial institutions and / or banks / automotive field /operational lease companiess
University degree (economics, finance, preferred excperience in banking field, etc.)
Comprehensive knowledge of working in the banking and finance system, including the recognition of credit risk, regulations and policies and procedures.
Excellent analytical skills, including proficiency in MS Excel
Very good skills in written communication, verbal and non-verbal , knowledge in English
Excellent teamwork skills
Very good organizational skills and work of / independent when performing the task
Advanced knowledge of credit on the product and on the lending policies and procedures and legislation related. Report to local management
You will be contacted only if your CV will be qualified
Deadline: 30.10.2018

Apply
Back