Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Ekonomist-Financier/e
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
U.S. based firm that provides accounting services and cash cycle management to U.S. based start-ups and small businesses is seeking candidates for the position of Senior Accountant /Cluster Leader for its Albania office. As the Albania office grows, it is envisioned that the Senior Accountant / Cluster Leader will lead a team of Accountants / Account Managers to service a portfolio of clients by fulfilling the following roles:

• Manage all financial and accounting related communications on behalf of the client.
  • Manage the full cycle of accounts receivable from order placement to collections.
  • Manage the full cycle of accounts payable from bill receipt to payment.
  • Manage the full cycle of payroll from recording to reconciling monthly payroll.
  • Record and reconcile all bank, credit card, and third-party payment activities.
  • Record and reconcile inventory activities.
  • Record month-end adjustments and journal entries as needed.
  • Create and distribute month-end financial statements and other client specific reports.

Preferred Qualifications:

• 4-7 years of applicable accounting experience.
  • Fluent in written and verbal English.
  • Education credentials (BA in Accounting, Finance or equivalent) and certifications applicable to the position.
  • Proficiency with Excel and Quickbooks.
  • Experience leading high-functioning teams capable of producing accurate, consistent, traceable, and timely work product.

Please send to hr@pompaygroup.com your resume and brief cover letter explaining how your experience and qualifications make you a good fit for this position.

Apply
Back