1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Agjent shitje | Menaxhim shitje
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience

Fire up your leadership talent in generating viable sales revenues

Our client is a well established retail company. Due to dynamic business developments they are looking for a committed and seasoned professional for the position of Sales Manager.

Sales Manager (Ref: SM/A)
Based: Tirana
The incumbent will report to the CEO and will be responsible for assisting him in developing and managing the sales and distribution with the aim to increase sales revenues. The main duties of the position also include: developing and implementing the sales strategy and plan, ensuring attainment of company sales goals and profitability; collaborating with the CEO in regard to strategic budgeting, forecasting and monitoring of sales results; building up and managing the distribution channels to improve market penetration; identifying potential clients and attracting them as customers, leading trade negotiations and closing deals; building and maintaining successful relationships with existing clients and other business partners; managing the performance and effectiveness of the Sales Representatives team.

In order to be successful on this position, candidates should have:

· University degree in Business Administration, Management or Marketing (Master’s degree would be an advantage)
· At least 3 years of relevant working experience in Sales management
· Ability to see the big picture and strong leadership
· Commercial focus, strong relationship building and negotiation skills
· Excellent planning, organizational and communication abilities (both written and oral)
· People management, personal motivation, assertiveness and ability to work independently
· Good computer literacy
· Fluent English and/or Italian
· Driving license

The professionals interested in this position should send a cover letter and a comprehensive CV in English to [COLOR=#0000ff]people.services@kpmg.al[/COLOR] or to KPMG Albania Sh.p.k., People and Change, “Deshmoret e Kombit” Blvd. Twin Towers, Tower 1, Floor 13, Tirana, Albania. Closing date for applications is 10 September 2009. Documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
www.kpmg.al

Tel. : 22274524

Apply
Back