• AGE and an International Company in the Solar Industry field announce job opening

Shqiperi
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
I. Project Technical Manager (PTM)
Role and responsibilities :

• Technical support on site during construction time;
  • Support construction management onsite;
  • Update feedback of daily and weekly progress on site as and when necessary;
  • Track tasks and open points in a project tool / tracker;
  • Record meetings on site in notes and/or project tracker;
  • Identify risks and solutions;
  • Assist the project manager in identifying team positions and job requirements;
  • Resolve team disputes/conflict as necessary;
  • Compiling test documentation and support.

Skills :

• Proof of technical training: Electrical (diploma, certificate or other acceptable qualification);
  • Digital data management: general IT experience and use of laptop and cloud/internet;
  • Communication: emailing and spoken English required at professional competency level ; Albanian as first language;
  • Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel & Google sheet/documents (proven experience or coursework);
  • Team collaboration with online tools;
  • Technical proficiency to create site quality documentation (protocols and checklists);
  • Budgeting knowledge: professional understanding of cost calculation and control;
  • Scope management and comprehension.

CV and all additional documents should be submitted at email address info@agegroup.al before 10/08/2018, 14:00 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

II. Logistics and Customs Coordinator (LCC)
Country Coordinator & Consultant

Role and responsibilities :

• Provide country-specific customs coordination and support;
  • Provide country-specific logistics coordination and support;
  • Support and promote successful project execution;
  • Identify risks and solutions;
  • Assist in finding and/or managing logistics and customs resources in country of execution, when required.

Skills

• Contractual and regulatory knowledge: professional understanding of in-country logistics and customs requirements;
  • Services and government operational knowledge re in-country logistics and customs facilities and requirements;
  • Communication: emailing and spoken English required at professional competency level; in-country (of Project) additional language essential;
  • Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel & Google sheet/documents (proven experience or coursework);
  • Team collaboration with online tools.

Additional requirements

• Availability to travel internationally

------------------------------------------------------
CV and all additional documents should be submitted at email address info@agegroup.al before 10/08/2018, 14:00 PM

Apply
Back