Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Inxhinieri
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Essential Responsibilities:

Working under the supervision of a manager or designee,

perform all phases of scheduled and corrective repairs of biomedical equipment and medical systems.

Perform pre-issue and asset accounting, equipment installation and de-installation of related equipment as needed.

Performs scheduled and unscheduled inspections, maintenance and electrical safety tests of biomedical equipment

where applicable to maintain code compliance.

Responsible for documenting the results of all inspections, maintenance and tests.

Must work collaboratively with all other biomedical engineers specialties (Instrumentation, Clinical Laboratory, Medical LABORATORY

, RADIOMETER PRODUCTS, Business Partners, and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) representatives.

Individual is required to complete applicable documentation of all work performed, in a timely manner.

Frequent travel will be required for the Shared Services/Support biomed engineers to provide service support.

Occasional travel will be required for the Stationary Service Area Support biomed engineers to provide service support to other sites.

All biomed engineers will be required to travel to attend technical training IN TURKEY FOR ONE WEEK.

Afterhours work may be required on a scheduled and nonscheduled basis to complete required work.

Will be assigned to weekday and weekend on-call schedule to perform emergency service.

Communication devices will be supplied and will need to be kept ON during duty hours.

Cel. : 0696709400

WhatsApp
Back