Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Call Center Operator/e
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
me dhe pa eksperience
Do you want to be in charge of your own earnings potential? Do you have some form of telephone sales experience - either in energy, recruitment, estate agency, or similar B2B telesales, outbound calling on a UK campaign? This Telesales role is to sell Water,Gas and Electricity to UK B2B customers - the environment is relaxed, with absolute focus on results and you are in charge of your own success. You must have a professional telephone manner, enthusiasm to succeed, a can-do attitude and willing to put in hard work. You will have excellent verbal communication skills in English, and not be afraid to pick up the telephone. If you are ready to maximise your earnings, apply today! Send your cv here: hr@rccontact.com
Responsibilities:
· Maintain and sustain relationships with small to medium businesses while developing new clients through existing company leads.
· Identifying sales opportunities, initiating sales strategies, and exploring new enquiries while maintaining and expanding market knowledge.
· It is important to be able to identify and close deals by understanding business objectives and the decision-making process.
· Lead by example
Key skills and experience:
· 1-2 years with in a sales environment is essential
· Minimum of 1 year experience working in energy industry would be desirable
· Experience in customer service
· Adept at identify, winning and retaining customers
· Strong organisational skills with a good level of computer literacy
· Most of all self-motivated, driven and hungry individual
Contact us today on 0699485098

Cel. : 0699485098

Apply WhatsApp
Back