Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Administrate | Nenpunes
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
[FONT=&quot]QUALIFICATIONS:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Education[/FONT]

• Bachelor of Science Degree in Facility Management, Logistics Management or related degree or 5-8 years documented experience in a role related to facilities and/or logistics management.
[FONT=&quot]Experience[/FONT]

• An individual capable and knowledgeable in the areas of: surveying, designing, building and maintaining a site – engineering, plumbing, sewage, electrical, generators, carpentry, field expedient facilities/tent structures, fencing, exterior lighting/power, drainage, roadways, crushed stone foundations, HVAC, DFAC facilities, warehouse configuration and OSHA compliance.
  • Attention to detail and instructions, ability to prioritize workloads, tasks and projects, input transactions and generate reports accurately, follow up and update work on a daily basis is critical.
[FONT=&quot]Additional duties[/FONT]

• Maintain HIPAA certification.
  • Having and maintaining current certification in Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is preferred.
  • Must have recent experience in the position that is being applied for at least 6 months out of the past year.
[FONT=&quot]- See more at: https://www.promanpower.com/job/415/facilities-manager/#sthash.2CysjZRZ.dpuf[/FONT]

Cel. : hr@itbmgroup.com

Apply
Back