Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.

Responsibilities

- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems Skills
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to Visual Studio, ASP.NET, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
- Efficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework - Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Efficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SVN)

About US:
FCE Services shpk., a branch of FCE Services SAGL. based in Switzerland, operates in the national and international market since 2008. FCE Services shpk. fields of operation in consulting, help desk, e-commerce, web development and system management. Over the years, FCE Services has won the trust of prestigious customers that have entrusted us different services benefiting the development of their business.
Our success has been achieved thanks to the professionalism that we expect and require from our employees.

The interested candidates can send their CV, specifying the position they are applying, at the address: job@fceservices.ch
or contact us for further information at: 044 30 20 11 or +355 696835630

You can find us : Rruga Abdi Toptani (mbrapa Bashkise Tirane), Godina: Torre Drini, Kati i 9, Tirane

Cel. : 044 30 20 11

Apply WhatsApp
Back