1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
[FONT=&quot]New Vacant Job position in EUROMAX[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Job Position: ACCOUNTING MANAGER[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Main duties: [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Monthly preparation of the company’s financial statements[/FONT][FONT=&quot] as well as the preparation of other periodical reports including various analysis[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Assure monthly VAT and other tax statements accuracy[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Plan, participate and make recommendations on the company’s annual budget plan[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Supervise the proper maintenance of the employee duties and records related to finance[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Manage problem solving related with finance and accounting issues including customer/supplier complaints, bank and other reconciliation[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Work with supervisory examiners such as Tax Office and External Auditors and properly follow up the audit process[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Monitor financial statements’ changes and progress as well as company’s monthly KPI’s[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Qualifications & Skills required:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Graduated in Finance & Economics [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Good knowledge related to international financial reporting standards as well as the Albanian local reporting standards [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]High level of knowledge of MS Excel [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Able to work under pressure
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Has worked in similar job positions for (at least) 3 years (“Big 4” previous working experience is an advantage)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Candidates’ age should be preferable 27 – 37 years old [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You will work in a modern work environment dominated by young professionals, and is provided the chance of a acquiring High International Standards experience company[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]You can send your CV and a cover letter at info@euromax.com.al [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]until April [/FONT][FONT=&quot] 11, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]2009[/FONT]

Tel: +35542389500

Apply WhatsApp
Back