• Tirane, ofroj vend pune Office Manager

Përshkrimi
Position reports to: The Office Manager reports to the General Manager and to the Chief Financial Officer

Job-Purpose SummaryThe Office Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
Detyrat
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:

1. Maintain office services

• Maintain office equipment. To do so I organize office operations and procedures and in order to maintain the conditions of the office, I arrange for necessary repairs. In other words I contact the specific person or company to fix the damages;
  • Organize and schedule meetings and appointments for Business Purposes. To do so, I communicate verbally or in written with the related person or Company in order to arrange a meeting between Their Business Representatives and our Company.
  • Control correspondences. I make sure to send documents/papers via Albanian Courier orDHL to the respective address. I also receive documents/papers that are sent from within Albania and abroad and I make sure to give the envelope to the right person;
  • Handle staff requirements. I make copies and scans for different documents or papers. I search on the internet for the needed information. I make sure that all the requirementsare delivered on time;
  • Schedule interviews for vacant positions. I call the specific person and arrange an interview with him/her. Moreover I save the scheduled interview in my calendar and also send it to the person who is going to interview him/her;
  • Communicate verbally and in written. I liaise with other agencies, organizations, suppliers, visitors, enquirers, groups and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions;
  • Perform reception duties. I behave in an efficient, professional and adequate way with everyone.

2. Maintain office records

• Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date;
  • Manage filing systems. I put documents and papers on the right files so that they are organized;
  • Ensure protection and security of files and records;
  • Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data;
  • Ensure that each employee has all the necessary documents required from the labor office and remind them when other documents are needed or changed. I keep a specific file with all the documents that are required. I also keep a specific file for all the documents that our Company must have (required from the Labor Office).

3. Maintain Office Efficiency

• Check stock to determine inventory levels. Meaning that I make orders every time the office is out of stock on different products like: papers, toner for printing, stationery equipment, etc.;
  • Anticipate needed supplies;
  • Verify receipt of supply. I always check the receipt to make sure that we got the right products ordered and in good condition;
  • Review and implement the company’s health and safety policy.

4. Manage the office budget

• Record office expenditures in Cash. I am responsible for the office budget and every purchase made in Cash, whether it is in ALL or EUR;
  • Register each purchase in Excel File. I register the fiscal coupon or the invoice by adding an additional number, so that I can list them in order and I also add the date, description and the value of the purchase. I keep each document in a specific file (ARKA) and I separate the documents by month;
  • Get the fiscal coupons signed. I make sure that for every purchase I get the permission from the CFO and CAO. In other words, they sign all the fiscal coupons and after that I register them.

5. Perform other related duties as required

• Translate documents or papers whenever it is needed (English-Albanian, Albanian-English, Italian-Albanian);
  • Revise documents or papers. I check for misspelling and other grammatical mistakes, make additional changes whenever it is needed;
  • Make sure that the meeting room is well organized. I check with the sanitary before there is a meeting or an interview so that the room is cleaned and everything is in place.
Kualifikimet / Kërkesat
•University degree
•Fluency in English, allowing communication and preparation of documents in a business environment; Italian language is a plus.
•Very good knowledge of MS Office, including Excel;
•Customer focus, shown in a “can-do” attitude and flexibility while facing daily challenges;
•Developed interpersonal skills, great communication skills and high commitment

Extra credit for:
•Former experience in administration/finance.

We offer:
•Stable employment in the multinational organization with an established position on the market;
•Opportunity for constant competencies development while handling individual,
•Attractive employee benefits.
Shënime
Email: hr@fxnetemail.com

Cel. : 0696712155

Apply WhatsApp
Back