• ofroj vend pune Software Architect in Germany

Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
Agjencia e Punesimit "ALBA PUNESIM" është një agjenci punësimi, e cila ofron një gamë të gjerë shërbimesh ne fushen e keshillimit dhe rekrutimit. Ne përdorim profesionalizmin tone ne fushen e burimeve njerezore për të kontribuar në fushën e biznesit privat, dhe për t'ju përgjigjur nevojave të bizneseve, duke u siguruar kandidatet me te mire ne tregun e punes, ne menyre që të funksionojmë si një agjenci me etikë të shëndoshë dhe të përgjegjshëm në punën tonë.

ALBA PUNESIM ka filluar procesin e selektimit te kandidatëve për pozicionin:

Software Architect (m/w) E-Commerce, Hannover

Requirements
-Completed studies in range with IT or a completed vocational training with IT backround and perennial work experience.
-Work experience in the conception of modern IT architecture as well as knowledges in development processes of software.
-Experience in the composition of online shop software’s architectures and programming of interfaces (SOA/ Micro Services).
-Safe handling of current web technologies (HTTP, REST, SOAP, AJAX). Good knowledge in the range of object-oriented design and programming (OOA, OOD, OOP). -Preferable knowledge in the range of Web PHP frameworks (e.g. Zend, Symfony). You know about Caching Mechanisms and Scalability.
-The ability for evaluating and implementing new concepts and technologies.
-Good knowledge of German and English language

If you are interested please contact us at our email:
[FONT='inherit']marketing@albapunesim.al[/FONT].
Please write at the subject of the email:
Software Architect

Apply
Back