1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
GIS Developer

Communication Progress is seeking a GIS Developer that will be part of a team. The GIS Developer candidate must have technical background and experience on GIS development.
Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and support GIS based applications and tools Maintain existing desktop and web applications.
• Possess detailed understanding of geography and Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
• Develop, plan, and implement complex GIS applications software for the system users and operators.
• Design and develop complex GIS database models and templates
• Write, edit, install, and verify programs for debugged and edits programs for accessing, maintaining, linking and populating databases
• Perform image processing and editing to transform vertical orthoimagery to usable GIS format.
• Conduct database programming of relational databases, transportation modeling for project-based GIS tools used
• Write and/or present documentation supporting the web-based GIS efforts relating to this position.
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training.
• Ability to design and develop enterprise applications from start to finish; tasks include coding, testing, debugging, documenting and installing applications
• Ability to work both as a team member, and independently on complex tasks, to maintain project timelines deliver on commitments
• Ability to quickly assess effort for business requirements and/or make changes to the develop environment to support the business requirements.

Interested parties must send a CV to the following address: rekrutime@commprog.com

Tel. : 4 2413901

Cel. : 355 664042416

Apply
Back