Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience

This is the company that puts mascara onlashes and food on tables that fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancerwith the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens itsmouth and speaks out against Domestic Violence and for women’s financialindependence. This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors, butalso opens them. The company that supports more than 6 million Avon Ladies inover 100 countries. This is Avon. The company that for more than 129 years has stood forbeauty, innovation, optimism and above all for women.

· We have an open position for
COPYWRITER (maternity replacement)

RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Translates product brochure and all related printed literature and proofchecks to ensure clear and correct communication of product message, linenumber and price offer;
• Ensures creative and inspirational adaptation of messages;
• Keeps a complete and organized archive of all campaign related printmaterials and landmark products;

BASIC KPIs to measure successful performance:
- Brochure and printed literature translated correctly, creatively and on time.
- All texts and messages in brochure and printed materials clearly expressed tobe understood by Customers and Representatives.

OUR EXPECTATIONS:
• Excellent command of English and
Albanianlanguages
• Experience in relevant position is a plus
• Higher education in philology/linguistics
• Computer literacy
• Precision and attention to detail
• Ability to cope with tough deadlines.

OUR OFFER:
• One year assignment, full-time, office based
• Dynamic, friendly environment of young professionals
• Competitive remuneration package.

If you are interested in this position and available to start immediately afterselection, please send us your detailed CV in English
until 15th September on address: [COLOR=#0563c1]luiza.skerja@avon.com[/COLOR]

Onlyshort-listed candidates will be contacted.

Apply
Back