• Tirane, ofroj vend pune Cad Technician/Detailer

I have an excellent opportunity for a Structural CAD Technician to join the Civil and Structures team, detailing consultancy based in Tirana. I am offering a very competitive salary and an excellent range of benefits.

As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to work on a varied range of projects mainly in England, liaising with other engineers/CAD resource to prepare and coordinate technical drawings and ensure high levels of quality and accuracy.

You will be involved in the preparation and coordination of 2D and 3D technical drawings, establishing and maintain quality systems and procedures and checking work of colleagues and other members of project teams for accuracy and quality control purposes.

You will also control incoming and outgoing documents to ensure changes are identified, the accuracy of drawings held on file is maintained, and that documents are issued to clients and contractors via appropriate methods. Occasionally there will be visits to projects in London and attend Design Team Meetings.

Required Qualifications and Experience:

- Extensive experience(minimum 5 years) and proficiency using AutoCAD producing and amending structural drawings specifically relating to buildings

- Experience in Eurocodes is a must

- Fluent in english

- Relevant Structural/Civil Engineering qualification

- Excellent IT skills and competence in use of Word and Excel

- Understanding of construction industry practices and legislation

- Experience of structural steelwork and reinforced concrete detailing

- Experience in the use of Revit Structure would be highly beneficial

I am shortlisting CVs now for this role so please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW in this email: cadrafter1@hotmail.com

PS: Per kandidatet e perzgjedhur nga aplikimet, intervista do te zhvillohet ne anglisht

Apply
Back