1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Your future with Porsche

Porsche Albania, the first international automobile company operating in new car business in Albania and one of the leading companies in Albania’s Automotive market, is part of one of the most successful automotive trading houses in Europe, the Austrian Porsche Holding Group.

Porsche Albania sh.p.k. is the official importer and exclusive retailer of Škoda, SEAT and Audi in Albania and retailer for Volkswagen Commercial Cars. For further development of our business in Tirana we are searching for a new team member.

Therefore we’re looking for highly qualified and motivated candidates for the position of:

Sales Consultant
Responsibilities:
• New Cars Sales
• Acquisition of new customers
• Consulting of customers and prospect buyers
• Realization of sales targets
• Prepare paperwork for sales and processing orders
• maintain and provide in the a database of actual, future and potential customers
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports

Requirements:
• Several years of Sales experience
• Understanding of the products and the automobile industry in general
• Superior customer service competence
• Strong communication, proactive, time management and interpersonal skills
• Target oriented through costumer satisfaction achievements
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and/or German.
• Valid Driving License

We offer an excellent remuneration package and very good opportunities for professional development.
For full consideration, submit letter of application and resume (curriculum vitae) latest by 15.04.2015 to office@porsche.al, or hard copy to Porsche Albania, Autostrada Tiranë-Durrës, km 3, Mëzez, Tirana, Albania. Only short listed candidates will be contacted further.

Tel. : +355 (04) 240 74 30

Apply
Back