Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Intelligent Systems is an international company, dedicated to development, implementation and support of business solutions Microsoft Dynamics. With proven expertise and more than 200 customers, we are one of the Microsoft Dynamics leaders on the Balkans.
Due to the expansion of our activities in Albania, we are looking to employ ambitious professional for the position of:

SALES CONSULTANT

The Sales Consultant we are looking for shall focus on the successful sales of MS Dynamics business solutions. You must have excellent communication skills as you will not only provide full customer support during the sales process, but you will also have to identify new clients and prepare and perform presentations finding the right approach for each of them. You should be keen to always learn more as knowing and believing in the product you sell is essential to success.
We would look for:
• Understanding of the local business environment and customer base;
• Previous experience in the field of sales of ERP or MS Dynamics business solutions will be an advantage.
• University degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting or IT
• Outstanding business manners and etiquette and eagerness to enter a high-level business world.
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Pro-activity and tenacity, independent thinking and confidence to thrive in high-pace environment
In return for your ambition, determination, knowledge and efforts, we will offer you:
• Competitive remuneration package
• Opportunities to grow based on your performance
• Stimulating bonus system, based on achieved goals and targets
• Young and highly motivated team of professionals
• Friendly and open working atmosphere

If you think this is the right place for you, please send your CV to: y.stoyanova@isystems.bg.
Please, indicate the position you are applying for (Ref.No SC AL). Applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.

Cel. : 00355686074210

Apply WhatsApp
Back