Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Call Center Operator/e
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Globe Williams Albania, branch of Globe Williams International with headquarters in Athens and Melbourne it’s a Total Facility Management company, established in Australia in 2000 and operating in the Albanian market since 2008.

We are looking for a/an Telesales Representative

Job Description

•Purpose of Position
•To plan and carry out direct phone communication with the customers in cooperation with Key Account Sales Representatives to actively prospecting for new clients and maintain the current ones.
•Essential Job Functions (listing most important first):
•Communicate by phone with costumers to introduce the role of the Department and arrange appointments with customers.
•Perform a specific number of outgoing calls (daily activity)
•Prepares and schedules daily a specific number of appointments with potential and existing clients per salesman.
•Highly responsible for respective sales person’s reporting of daily activities.
•Implement a close cooperation and exchange of information with Key Account Sales Representatives
•Prepare a variety of reports, including activities, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
•Performs other obligations and duties at the request of his/her supervisor.
•Monitor competition through newspapers, television, market, and by the customers about the competitor’s price, offers or actions in order to be competitive and mainly to be the first to create a market trend.

Education University Degree

Experience 1 year work experience in a relative area

Required Skills :

Very good command of English language and Microsoft Office package
Metrics, Data analysis and reporting skills
Self confidence, ability to work independently and as a team
Excellent communication skills
Credibility and confidentiality

Other duty as needed

Availability:
Overtime, shifts, working outside of the city, technical difficulties, etc

Application Deadline December 20th 2014