Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Ekonomist-Financier/e
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
ACCA helps companies in businesses across all industries to identify and capitalize on business opportunities. Our 135,000 people in more than 140 countries worldwide can implement a broad array of services in audit, tax, corporate finance, transactions, online security, enterprise risk management and other critical business-performance issues.

In order to support our business lines, we are looking for a Junior Team Assistant.

Purpose of the job :

To provide a secretarial and administrative service to a portfolio of executives.

Typical activities :

- Proactively managing the agenda of the executives'
- Manage and organize associated travel and accommodation requirements
- Organize meetings (internal and external), events and all related topics
- Client document production in MS Word, Powerpoint
- Act as a first point of contact for incoming internal and external contacts via phone (call handling) and e-mail
- Sort, screen and prioritize incoming mail (by post, by fax, drafting responses to correspondence where appropriate and flagging key actions)
- Database management and filing of documents
- Assist the executives in managing workload and keep a record of priorities set by the executive.
- Provide assistance in the preparation and reviewing of invoices
- Provide assistance in the QRM formalities of the executives, i.e. in the process of the creation of new clients, drafting of engagement letters/proposals, requesting of pre-approvals, the transferring of their time of newly created clients from the temp code to the newly opened code
- Input and update contact persons of the clients of the executives

Your profile :
- You own a Bachelor degree in Management/ Finance/ Economics
- You have a first relevant work experience (2-4years) as Team or Personal Assistant
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English
- Strong organizational skills (able to successfully handle multiple tasks at the same time and to prioritize)
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to perform successfully in a fast-paced and client oriented environment
- Professional, dedicated & hardworking
- Proactive, able to take initiatives & flexible
- Stress-resistant (able to work towards deadlines efficiently)

Offer :
- A challenging position within a leading international company (permanent contract)
- Room for personal development
- An interesting salary package with fringe benefits

The interested candidates must present to the Human Resources and Training Division, within 20 April 2014, the following documents:

Cover Letter
Detailed CV

The documents must be sent to the following address:

E-mail: hr.acca@mail.com

Only the candidates selected for the interview shall be informed.

Apply
Back