Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
logo.png

PHP Developer

Teach Away Inc. is currently on the lookout for a top-notch PHP Developer to join our team in designing and developing innovative digital platforms. As a growing global recruiter, we specialize in sending English speaking teachers to teach abroad.
Our clients include Wiley Publishing, Ministry of Education of Abu Dhabi, University of Toronto, University of Syracuse, Hootsuite, and more...

In your role as PHP Developer, you will be expected to write cutting-edge web applications using PHP5 code, collaborate with our exceptional project management and quality assurance staff, and coordinate the release of unique web projects, among other things.

Responsibilities

Develop, implement, and maintain object oriented backend applications with PHP and MySQL
Build scalable web services infrastructure systems
Develop, configure, debug, secure, and deploy high performance web transaction applications
Conduct analysis on complex technical designs
Develop code that enables communication with networks, applications, and databases
Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation
Contribute to platform architecture decisions, performance analysis, and tuning

Requirements

3 years of PHP development experience needed
Able to work with a MVC framework
Linux skills (command line, scripting, and administration)
Proficient at defining and implementing APIs (REST, XML-RPC)
Experience integrating distributed/disparate systems via APIs
Solid database experience (but not necessarily a full DBA skillset)
Hands on experience with front-end development (JQuery, HTML5)

Only experienced developers looking for a full-time, in-house position will be considered.

Compensation
Up to 1,000 USD/month

How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to: matty@teachaway.com. Please include: "Web Developer" in your subject line. (You can send your Albanian or English CV)

Apply
Back