Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Sun Petroleum Albania, having the exclusive official distribution license of GULF Oil International in the Balkans region is searching for qualified candidates for:

Petrol Station Manager

Duties and obligations:
1. To organize, manage and control the day-to-day activity of the fuel station with his subordinate operators. He is responsible for the general progress of the gas station;
2. To carry out orders for fuel supply and monitor their performance and security;
3. To reach sales according to the objectives of the Company;
4. To build good relations with the clients and take care about the increase in their number;
5. To report in time any and all information as required by the Company;
6. To take care that any information or relevant document is delivered in time at the head office of the Company;
7. To monitor and control the technical condition of the PS(Petrol Station);
8. He is responsible for sending information to the Call Center;
9. To monitor the process of solving the problem and informing the regional manager in case of delay;
10. To have available and in place all the documents of the PS in case it is needed to present them to the person of a specific authority;
11. To control methods of all types of trade of fuel and non-fuel products and proper management of procedures;
12. Timely and precise informing of the direct supervisor;

Qualifications:
Previous sales experience in petroleum industry downstream will be considered as advantage

Minimum High School Diploma
Minimum 2 years’ experience in fuel industry (preferable station manager)
Good Communication Skills
Good computer use skills
Highly motivated and flexible in time

Please, feel free to send your cv (in English) to our mail address:

info@gulf-al.com

Apply
Back