Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
General purpose of the position: Prepares all kinds of financial reports, yearly revision budget, administers the Company’s petty cash, manages relationships with banks and monitors all financial transactions, cooperates with accounting department regarding costing and controlling issues.

Main duties and responsibilities

- Ensures implementation of internal rules & regulations related to financial and reporting procedures;
- Safeguards and prepares reports on the Petty Cash movements;
- Cooperates closely with the Accounting & Reporting Service of the Company;
- Manages the treasury (cash flow, communication with banks, supplier payments, client reconciliation, income and expenses control)
- Prepares monthly payroll & related supporting documentations. Updates electronic payroll register;
- Prepares purchase orders according to approved budget;
- Prepares payment orders for payroll, suppliers, bank transfers, selling VAT invoices etc.;
- Monitors the financial contractual obligations compliance with Clients / Suppliers;
- Maintains company Inventory and updates the respective database;
- Prepares quarterly/yearly financial analysis as per set KPI’s;
- Informs in due time for the achieved results, the risks and serious problems raised during the normal activity, proposes necessary measures and reports on corrective actions taken;
- Provides external financial related services for ICTS Albania’s Clients;
- Oversees the compliance with Albanian Legislation in respect to the effectiveness and efficiency rules and regulations before signing / confirming all official letters / orders;
- Holds responsibility for implementation of respective contractual obligations, internal rules and regulations of the company, including Code of Conduct & any additional Client Requirements;
- Meets future requests arising from the extension of scope of job position.

Skills & Experience:
• Master’s Degree
• 3 to 5 years of accounting & financial experience
• Excellent PC skills (MS office)
• Excellent command of English language
• Familiarity with ERP software
• Familiarity with Cognos & Alpha software

Apply
Back