Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Albania is looking on behalf of one of our international clients for a highly motivated and ambitious

Sales Coordinator

Responsibilities

Ø To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquiries, by telephone, email and direct contact, preparing brochures as required
Ø To follow up all enquiries, preparing proposals where necessary and facilitating show rounds with potential clients to show them our facilities
Ø Contracting bookings and raising invoices
Ø Promotion of our facilities to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach
Ø Responding to and coordinating all internal meeting requests
Ø Assisting in implementing the sales strategy as set by the Sales manager, including strategies for encouraging repeat business and up-selling
Ø To liaise at all times with all team members and work as a team to reach targets set by the Sales Manager
Ø To provide input and ideas into marketing initiatives and subsequently promote these initiatives and monitor responses
Ø To maintain and develop contact with professional bodies and potential clients through attendance at networking and promotional events
Ø To record the progress of all enquiries and translate into a monthly report, including source of business trends, enquiry conversion rates, future predicted sales and other reports as directed by the sales manager
Ø Up-keep of a client and agents database – updating where necessary to allow effective promotions

Skills:

Ø Fluency in written and spoken German Language
Ø University degree in mechanical, electrical or other technical background
Ø Preferably experience with various tasks related with sales, marketing, PR.
Ø 1-2 years of previous experience is preferred
Ø Ability to work within a team.
Ø Strong typing skills and Computer (PC) literacy mandatory
Ø Attention to details
Ø Effective time management
Ø Energy and willingness

Only suitable candidates will be contacted for a personal interview.
If interested, please submit your CV at i.hatellari@pendlpiswanger.at

Dr.Pendl & Dr.Piswanger People shpk

Apply
Back