Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim strategjik | Drejtues
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Evendum sh.p.k. is an international company, our activities span across various countries of South-Eastern Europe and our business is the planning and the management of professional events.

We kindly invite interested candidates to apply for the new vacancy of Sales Manager.

Sales Manager Job Duties:

Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.

Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.

Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.

Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.

Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Skills/Qualifications:

University Degree in Economics for sales or Business Administration.

Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Building Relationships, Negotiation, Sales Planning, Developing Budgets, Staffing.

The company offers attractive compensation package as well as access to international expertise and career development opportunities.

The professionals interested in these positions should send a cover letter and a comprehensive CV in English to events@evendum.com until September 30th. Only the candidates that meet all the criteria will be contacted.

www.evendum.com

Apply
Back