1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Microwave Engineer
If you are considering the challenge of a new role in a rapidly growing global company, our (Service department) is seeking a passionate (Microwave Engineer) with a “can do spirit” to deliver excellent results together with Huawei Nordic & Baltic and our customers’ team. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a great team with scope for long-term opportunity and rewards. The company is growing quickly and this professional role will have a strong presence in the Huawei Nordic & Baltic. We are offering a challenging position and the opportunity to grow with us.

Job description
As a Microwave EngineerYou’ll have the following responsibilities:

1. Be responsible for Microwave products technical engineering implementation in Sweden, including engineering supervision, commissioning, system integration, maintenance and technical support.
2. Subcontractor field support for the engineering project.
3. Track and solve technical issues, provide customers technical support.
4. Perform demanding technical activities such as software upgrades, technical audits and network design.

Qualifications:

To be successful in this role, we’re seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:

1. Minimum 2 years' experience in Microwave Network technical support.
2. Good understanding of most of the following technologies: SDH, IP, GSM, UMTS.
3. Familiar with Microwave, TCP/IP, L2 Switching, understanding the Routing protocols.
4. Knowledge and experience of the major vendor’s Microwave equipment in Sweden is priority.
5. Fluency in English languages, Swedish is preferred

Sweden Stockholm

Applications
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English by Email to [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Arial]liu_kai@huawei.com[/FONT][/COLOR]
& [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Arial]penghuiping@huawei.com[/FONT][/COLOR], indicating your current salary and earliest start date.

About Huawei:

Please visit us at http://www.huawei.com

Apply
Back