1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Realize Your Potential with Huawei Technologies:
Taking the Opportunity to Success
Swap room manager
You will be responsible to make the reasonable swap plan, coordinate the site to be swapped successfully, manage the swap room resources. You will support the customers for different questions and improve the relationship to our main Service Provider accounts.

Responsibilities:

· Prepare and finalize the daily and weekly detailed site swap plan, work close to fulfill the plan
· Coordinate resources from customer, Huawei swap room, and field subcontractor team to work smoothly and complete site swap
· Manage the resources in swap room, be responsible for making work plan, performance management of the resources
· Setup Huawei swap room, be responsible for the completion of daily/monthly target for sites swap/backlog cleanup and sites handover from engineering to maintenance
· Report the daily/monthly swap progress on different levels (sites, clusters), and be responsible for the efficiency and skill improvement in swap room

Qualifications:
· University degree in Telecommunication or Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
· Better to have the knowledge and experience of at least one technology (2G, 3G or 4G).
· With the related work experience on field is mandotary.
· Fluent in English is mandatory.

Base Location

Denmark(Copenhagen)
Contract Type
Payroll

■Project Contact: 0.5 year 1 year 2 years

Your 1st contact
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English to Wangjiangang@huawei.com and Yanghao@huawei.com, indicating your earliest start date as well as salary expectations.

About Huawei :
Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in Telecom Network Infrastructure, Application & Software, Professional Services and Devices. With comprehensive strengths in wire line, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age.

For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com

Apply
Back