Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Tirana International Airport is looking to hire

BUSINESS ANALYST

who will report to the Business Planning and Controlling Director.

Main tasks and responsibilities of the position:

• Assist in the preparation of financial and business reporting to AC, shareholders, lending institutions, governmental bodies, etc in the required format and frequency
  • Drafting the evaluation of the financial performance of TIA, analysis on the fluctuations actual versus budget and other necessary analysis
  • Drafting budgets and providing support and expertise in the process
  • Assistance for the update of the periodic risk reports as well as for ad-hoc risk notifications
  • Support actively the process of preparation of the Financial Statement
  • Assist in drafting of business, financial and accounting procedures

Requirements of the position:

• University degree in Economy, branches Accounting/Finance/Business administration
  • At least 3 years of relevant working experience
  • Experience in Management Information System, proven job experience in Financial Modeling
  • Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Excel, Access)
  • Advanced knowledge of English (written and spoken)
  • Familiar with standard accounting and financial software or ERP
  • Analytical and numerical skills
  • Able to produce readable high quality reports and effective presentations to management.
  • Interpersonal effectiveness, drive to achieve, team work
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills

To apply for the above mentioned position the applicants should fulfill the Application Form, which can be found in the following website: www.tirana-airport.com and submit it together with a recent CV in the following address: [COLOR=#0000ff]human-resources@tirana-airport.com[/COLOR], or to the reception of the Administration Building (Rinas).

Closing date for application is February 15th 2008
Human Resources Department will contact only candidates selected from the documentation screening.

Tel. : 04381600

Apply
Back