hr@fin.al
Department:
Finance

Condor Center, Rr. Kavajes, Tirane, Albania
Company
FINAL sh.p.k.
Job Description
Job Purpose:
Provides financial information to management by inputting and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Duties:
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures.
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Guides accounting staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Complies with financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and experience:
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Bachelor to Finance, Accounting
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Usually a minimum of 3 years experience in accounting and financial data analysis

Key competencies
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Attention to detail and accuracy
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Deadline-Oriented
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Planning and organizing
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Strong communication skills.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__________________

[/FONT]

Apply
Back