Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
International Commercial Bank operates in Albania for a period of 15 years. It is a well established bank and is part of ICB Group Holding AG registered in Switzerland which operates in 14 countries. ICB Albania is now looking for a Branch Manager to manage one of its Branches located in Tirana city. The specifications are given below:

Position: Branch Manager
Reports to: Regional Manager

Role:The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office including; operations, lending, product sales,customer service and security & safety in accordance with Bank’s objectives

Main duties andResponsibilities:

· Prepares an Action Plan/Marketing strategy for the Branch
·Developthe Business of the Branch in terms of deposits, Loans, Remittances, FXs and other products
·Cross sell all the products of the Bank
·Achieve the targets set by the Management
·Lead and manage the manpower
· Enhance the relationships with the existing customersand ensure that relationship value increases.
·Provide a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation
·Monitor and manage the day to day operations and functions of the branch

Profile:
The candidates should:
·Have been graduated in Economic Faculty
·Have minimum 5 years of experience in Banking sector (Credit field, CustomerService)
·Have good command of English language
·Have good command of Microsoft Office package
·Have very good communication skills and be a team player
·Have very good negotiation skills and be a proactive person
·Have very good leadership skills

All the person who are interested to apply for this position can sent their CV’swithin 15 April 2012 to the below address:

Rr.’MuratToptani’,Godina ‘Eurocol’,pranë Infosoft’
Kati i 8-të,Tiranë

Tel:++355 4 2356-254,Fax:++355 4 2254-368

Or e/mail address: [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]info@icbank-albania.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Only the selected candidates will be called for an interview.

Apply
Back