Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Inxhinieri
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Leading producer of Aluminum systems from Greece, member of an international group, is looking for its subsidiary in Tirana, Albania:

TECHNICAL SUPPORT EXECUTIVE

The purpose of the position is the complete technical support of contractors for aluminum systems in projects, according to the quality specifications of our company

Key responsibilities include:
· Analysis and design proposals, using specified computer program, for aluminum system application in construction projects
· Advice and training of aluminum constructors in the effective application of the company’s aluminum systems
· Proposals for the development of country specific aluminum systems
· Introduction of New Products in co-ordination with R&D department in central offices

The ideal candidate should possess:

• Engineering and/or architectural background with a University degree or a Degree from a Technical Institute
  • Experience in similar position in extrusion or aluminum constructions Company
  • Good communication and organizational skills, able to work in a team environment
  • Energetic, ambitious, result oriented, able to fulfill specified targets
  • Knowledge of design software is a plus
  • Good knowledge of English or/and Greek

The company offers competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits, continuous training, opportunities of development in a dynamic and growing international group

The position reports to the Commercial Manager of the company

Interested candidates are invited to send an application in English or/and Greek (CV) to:

E-mail: sdragoumanos@etem.com
Web : www.etem.com

Tel. : +355 52 22 90 61

Cel. : +355 68 90 45 519

Apply WhatsApp
Back