2 Piramida | ETC | TVSH | Stadiumi
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. IT | TIK | Informatike Ekonomike
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
attachment.php

Through evolution and acquisition, today Webhelp is a 100,000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We are specialized in customer experience outsourcing but our capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels.
Our outsourced services have also expanded to include payment management, sales and marketing services.

We are currently looking for a REAL TIME ANALYST, who will work at our Albanian office, in Tirane, Arena Center.

Mission:
  • The Real Time Analyst manages daily flow steering.
  • He/she optimizes resources flow allocations, alerts and proposes actions to his/her project manager.

Main activities:
1.Flow control
  • Control flow in real time by taking into account the design and planning assumptions
  • Optimize the allocation of resources based on competences and presented flows (synchronous, asynchronous, outbound calls ...)
  • Check production indicators and alert in case of overrun uptime, DMT, withdrawals ...
  • Control the Quality of Service, breaks (allocation, compliance with time ...) and alert in case of deviation
2.Operational management
  • Inform on the tools at disposal for monitoring absences, delays, overtime ...
  • Ensure log management (inputs / outputs) and clearances.
  • Transmit frequent Quality Service flashes to the client and production stakeholders.
  • Edit the project reporting.
  • Update the platform results in real time on the available media (loge pals ...)
3.Continuous improvement
  • Manage the real time occupancy rate, relay alerts to the Project Manager / Senior Team Leader or client.
  • Alert the Project Manager / Senior Team Leader in case of inadequacy between workforce planning and flow.
  • Provide optimization solutions in case of deviation from the target (QS ...).
Generic Competencies:
  • Be reliable, on time and meet deadlines. Be rigorous in reasoning and tasks.
  • Structure and adjust oral and written communication according to the audience.
  • Write standard texts (letters, presentations, reports, emails) using appropriate vocabulary.
  • Perform simple analysis dealing with short and simple information and display some common sense.
  • Make simple decisions in accordance with the objectives.
Specific Competencies
  • Meet expressed requests or needs by providing a fast and effective response. Identify critical situations and report back to the management.
  • Identify the parameters necessary to establish a medium / long-term forecast for the business.
Requirements:
  • Knowledge of English and Italian language.
  • Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel).
  • Its required at least 1-year experience as Real Time Analyst or 2 years as Customer Service Supervisor.
  • Knowledge of Power BI / Tableau / SQL would be a plus.
If you think you are suitable for this position and like the challenges, then send your CV putting " REAL TIME ANALYST " in the object to the address: [B][I]recruitment.al@webhelp.com[/I][/B].

Apply WhatsApp
Back