1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Web developer
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Description

E-Soft Solutions is looking for a Fullstack Developer to join the Development Department.

You will be working as part of an experienced team adopting agile development methodologies. The team will be working in close collaboration with the stakeholders throughout the whole development lifecycle, including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and operations. The team will explore and prototype highly performant applications and features with the customer and usability in focus.

Requirements

• University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired in many years of relevant professional experience and further training.
  • Minimum Experience: 2 years Development experience with programming languages.
  • Server Side knowledge NodeJS, .net Core C#
  • Advanced knowledge of Angular (v2+)
  • Knowledge of CSS and CSS pre-processors like SASS
  • Deep understanding of HTML & HTML5
  • Some experience TypeScript, SQL, DevOps
  • Experience with version control, such as Git
  • Strong consulting skills, flexibility, and communication skills at all levels
  • Fluent English.

Responsibilities

• Designing, developing, documenting and supporting complex high-volume web applications and web-based solutions
  • Taking technical responsibility for maintaining and supporting company products and working on own initiative to find optimum solutions
  • Working directly on application/technical problems identification and resolution
  • Designing and developing internal tools to streamline delivery of the support function
  • Performing integration tasks for in-house developed systems

If you fulfil the requirements, feel free to send your CV at
contact@e-soft.al

Apply
Back